Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Just in case you weren't aware...

I am dying a slow and painful death this term, in the form of 3, count 'em, THREE English classes. Yes I realize that this was a huge mistake, and I can assure you it is one I will never make it again. But for the time being, it's killing me.

Plus the 10-minute plays (now over, thankfully). Plus being the Editor of the Echo. Plus starting a new job. Huzzah! I am Wonder Woman personified!

I cannot keep up no matter what I do. And this term I'm really trying. But a novel + a paper + 20 poems/short stories + textbook reading + studying for an intense quiz every week just isn't working out so well. And I realize I'm whining. But by golly right now I deserve to whine!

(No, you're not imagining things, I did just write 'by golly.')

And now I have to go read and write some more. The end.

No comments: