Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Timmy my love!

What you really need to know in this post is that Monday night I went to see Spamalot (sooo clever!), with Tim Curry starring as King Arthur. And then after the show I went to the stage door to stalk the actors, and this is what happened:
















This is the conversation I had with Tim Curry (post-picture, while he was signing my programme):

Me: Great show!
Tim Curry: Thanks.
Me: I feel the need to tell you that Clue is my favorite movie ever.
Tim Curry: That's alright, it's one of mine too.

This may be among the coolest things that has ever happened to me that I actually have proof of.

Among other things going on...

Monday I also had my picture day, so I have a few more pics to post other than the ME AND TIM CURRY one. (Note added later: actually I seem to be having difficulty uploading pictures, thus I will send out an email with pictures. If you don't get the email and would like to, then email me and I will put you on the list.) Tuesday we had class and a silly walking tour to a train station. Yes, a train station. A walk... to a train station. I can't describe how exciting it was. Today we had class and a tour of Highgate Cemetary, which was fairly cool. Lots of really old graves. Some newer ones. My favorite of the new ones was a husband/wife joint tomb. On the husband's side it said "Loved by all." On the wife's side it said "Loved by many." I laughed out loud, which was somewhat innapropriate at the time. Hopefully I will be able to post some of the Highgate pictures, if any of them came out right, later this week.

Up for tomorrow: a mystery scavenger hunt created by the professors (sounds promising, doesn't it?) and then Phantom of the Opera!!!!!!!!!!

Please email me any interesting news! I'm getting a little desperate for news from home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, My, God I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! First I miss out on half of my group meeting Orlando Bloom, then I miss Tim -freaking- Curry!! *sigh* I just have no luck, I guess... but I believe I will be seeing Spamalot too in about 3 weeks, so hopefully he'll still be in it then and hopefully I can be at the back door long enough.. (how long did it take, and was there a massive crowd?)

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is so amazing Kristen. I am just as jealous as Laura. Tim Curry trumps Orlando Bloom. I Hope you are having an amazing time! Miss you.

-Cynthia